Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year! Time to Start A Blog!

Hello, world! I have no problem admitting that when it comes to blogging, I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing. I made a halfhearted attempt to start one last year and wound up quitting after, like, three posts. Sad, I know. What can I say? I'm allergic to forming new habits.

So, let's see if things turn out better this time around, shall we? It's a brand-spanking new year, and even though the economy's still pretty crappy, I feel good. I feel excited, adventurous, ready to boldly go where no man has...well, you know the rest. And my first resolution of the New Year is to start this blog and actually keep it up for longer than a week this time around! Hey, stop laughing. We can't all go skydiving or backpacking across Europe right out of the gate. Some of us have to take baby steps. So there.

Okay, so maybe my life is only slightly more interesting than a game of Uno in Grandma's nursing home. It's a start. What about you? What's the best New Year's resolution YOU'VE made? And better yet, which ones have you actually KEPT? Oh, and for heaven's sake, no "weight loss" resolutions, please...unless they're of "The Biggest Loser" caliber, of course!

Happy New Year! Here's hoping that 2009 is loads better than 2008 was! I'm keeping my fingers crossed...

No comments:

Post a Comment